Under Armour – PT Stock Teammate
Under Armour is looking for a part-time stock teammate to join their all-star team.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Stock Teammate is responsible for supporting the Stock team with the receipt, deliveries, and placement of merchandise while emphasizing the efficiency and timeliness of goods to the sales floor.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Confirm receipt of merchandise, ensuring ASN’s are received according to company directive within 24 hours.
- Maintain damages and return authorization requests
- Process damages and return authorizations every 2 weeks
- Process product that is available for a price reduction sell-through
- Monitor inventory levels and sell through during peak, process and replenish merchandise, and receive and monitor floor stock.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, and display maintenance.
- Processing shipment on arrival while keeping teammates aware of stock availability and the arrival of new products.
- Provide feedback to Freight Supervisor regarding selling trends.
- Maintain awareness of all product knowledge, merchandising promotions, test merchandise, and advertisements.
- Maintain a clean, organized stockroom.
- Provide support as Sales Teammate and other assigned duties as needed.
Hours: 6AM – 11AM, Tuesday through Friday.
Under Armour starting wage, $15/hour.