Part Time Assistant Manager – Williamsburg, IA Maurices
What You’ll Do:
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to assist in the supervision of a store team focused on creating an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling their best. Of course; the assistant manager interacts with customers on a regular basis providing fashion advice and helping customers grow their wardrobe.
What you’ll get in return:
- A flexible work schedule
- Working with others who love fashion and have fun
- Industry leading training programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
- A 40% discount……….yes 40
- Inclusive benefits; you name it we’ve got it!
Assistant Manager candidates must have
- 1 year of customer service experience and supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to foster a team environment and create a positive working environment
- Experience in training and directing others
- Ability to take initiative in making decisions
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
All replies confidential – maurices is an equal opportunity employer.