As a First Assistant Manager, you’ll support in leading a team of talented associates to create an unforgettable experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling their best. This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to assist in the supervision of 8 – 20 store associates. The First Assistant Manager Position is a great way to gain management experience and learn and grow your retail skills including:
- Leading and Inspiring a team focused on customer obsession and driving results
- Assist with talent selection, associate development, and retention
- Assist in visual presentation and ensuring sound operational practices
- Support the manager in generating sales and profits and managing expenses
- Assist in driving new ideas, sharing information with others, and creating solutions to problems
What you’ll get in return:
- A flexible work schedule
- Working with others who love fashion and have fun
- Industry-leading training programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
- A 40% discount……….yes 40!
- Inclusive benefits; you name it we’ve got it!
The First Assistant Candidates are skilled individuals with:
- Previous supervisory experience required; preferably in a specialty retail environment
- Strong selling abilities and the ability to build customer relationships
- Proven ability to motivate others and work as a team to meet and exceed goals
- Availability to work day, evening, and weekend hours
All replies are confidential – maurices is an equal opportunity employer.