Lee Wrangler Clearance Center: Retail Supervisor
Outlets Williamsburg – Williamsburg, Iowa
The Supervisor supports the store with the execution of the daily business, customer engagement, store operations, talent supervision, and merchandising standards in the store. The Supervisor is a member of the store leadership team whose key role is the supervision of store staff and ensuring the highest level of customer engagement and sales results are achieved. They rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines from the Store Manager to perform the functions of their job. They support the leadership team in fostering a positive work environment that ensures both internal and external customer satisfaction while maximizing productivity and profitability. They provide sales-related feedback and coaches to the daily performance of associates. This position is a key-carrying position and may assume responsibility for the store in the absence of another manager. This position includes some opening and closing duties as determined by the needs of the business.
- Sales and Supervision:
- Assists in maximizing store sales and achieving store sales
- Monitors sales progress and results against key
- Leads an environment of productivity by leading the customer engagement on the sales floor and providing coaching and feedback to associates around customer engagement.
- Assists in executing the management of labor and payroll expenses to maximize sales and productivity under the direction of the Store Manager/Assistant Store
- Brand Experience/Customer Service:
- Ensures excellence in customer service in the store by modeling brand-specific service standards, as well as by monitoring customer feedback and responding to and addressing all customer concerns
- Ensures that store team is engaging with each customer to create an authentic brand
- Leads and inspires customer-centric culture by proving direct feedback and supervision of the associates the in-store experience.
- Coaching Team:
- Provides coaching to the store team in the core areas of customer engagement and sales
- Ensures store team receives relevant, timely feedback, coaching, and redirection that enables their
- Operations, Loss Prevention, and Safety:
- Monitors that all company and store policies, process execution, and procedures are followed, and reports concerns directly to the Store
- Delegates tasks to associates as needed to maintain operational
- Reacts quickly to all customer and associate injuries and partners with Store Manager and Human
- Visual Merchandising:
- Ensures visual merchandising standards for the store are
- Human Resource Management:
- Regularly communicates any associate concerns directly to the Store
- Supports the Open-Door
- Store Culture
- Models behavior that respects the background, experience, and unique differences of others, upholding the integrity and values of Kontoor
- Promotes an environment that encourages participation, creativity, and learning by sharing best practices and building on the ideas of
- Continuously looks for ways to have the store be sustainable and recognizes the impact the store has on the
- Embeds company purpose, mission, and values into team along with diving a culture of speed, spirit, and
- Ensures each associate understands their impact in achieving Kontoor Brands’ strategic
- Creates a highly engaged, performance-driven
- Minimum of two years of retail sales
- Must be 18 years of age or
- High School Diploma or
- Excellent communication and time-management
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced
- Proficient computer skills including e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, and software
- Operate office equipment and technology (i.e., computers, phones, copier, scanner, ).
- Travel (less than 10%).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require weekends, evenings, and
- Ability to stand during scheduled
- Ability to maneuver and/or lift 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs.
- Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting
Job Description: Kontoor Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
Apply at: www.kontoorbrands.com/careers