Lee/Wrangler brings together two of the most iconic and beloved denim brands under one roof. With a rich heritage of design and innovation, Lee/Wrangler is home to a broad selection of jeans and casual apparel for men and women – all at in incredible everyday value. As a Sales Associate, you create a fun, engaging and eye-catching shopping experience for our customers. You will be a part of a team who knows how to have a good time, work hard and celebrate successes daily. Each Sales Associate plays a vital role in the store all while representing our culture of Speed, Spirit and Smile – ask us about the bus!
What do we need?
- Your previous retail or service-oriented experience (preferred, not required)
- Your ability to deliver a high level of customer service in a retail environment
- Your ability to work with a team to exceed sales results and meet store goals
- Your ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet performance expectations
When do you need me?
- At least 12 hours a week but more is always welcomed
- Weekends, holidays and evenings too – must be flexible to meet our business needs
What are the essential functions?
- Standing required for entire work shift
- Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
- Engaging verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment while
- Cross trained in all areas including cash register operation, fitting room, stock room, store maintenance, processing freight and other tasks as needed
How soon do you need me?
- NOW– apply today, we’d love to talk to you!
Minimum age requirement is 16. Click here to apply.