From designing the first patented down jacket in America, to winning 50 industry awards in the last 5 years, Eddie Bauer has built a legacy of inspiration, innovation, and exploration over the last century. While our business has changed over the past 100 years, our work has remained centered around engaging in the transformative powers of the outdoors. Our ideas and actions are stronger, bolder, and more successful when we act together. We are committed as an organization in finding diverse and unique talent, with varied perspectives, and many different ideas. Every role within Eddie Bauer, from our corporate office to our stores, will have an opportunity to play a part in achieving our mission of inspiring, empowering and enabling everyone to experience the outdoors and live their adventure.
The Assistant Store Manager helps to drive sales in partnership with the Store Manager through the development of a high performing store selling team. In addition to driving sales, you will help to ensure our customers receive the legendary service and experience needed to outfit their life’s adventures.
- Helping to drive store sales and KPIs
- Assisting the Store Manager with developing a high performing team that loves to sell and is committed to providing legendary customer service
- Reaching individual sales goals and helping to teach and inspire your team to achieve theirs
- Demonstrating the best clienteling practices to your team with every customer interaction
- Consistently representing our brand each day through behaviors that align with the Eddie Bauer Creed and Guarantee
- 1-2 years store management experience; specialty retail experience highly preferred
- Strong selling background with a proven track record of achieving top results in individual sales performance
- An eye for talent with the ability to help recruit, train, develop, and retain your team
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs, and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs
- Flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree preferred
Apply At https://usfieldmgmt-eddiebauer.icims.com/jobs/22625/assistant-store-manager—tanger-outlets-williamsburg/job?hub=8&mobile=false&width=1030&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300